About Me

I am an avid crocheter of over 30 years and a cake decorator by profession. I was in a car accident, unable to do cake decorating any further so I put my decorating skills along with my crocheting skills together and started hooking cakes with a twist. I didn't want to waste space and use up tons of fiberfill so I thought...hmmmmm....there are hat boxes so why not "cake boxes"...I'll just call them Treasure Cakes, after all they will hold little treasures!! With all of that said a crocheting cake frenzy began and the idea worked.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Book !!


It is finally here and I am still pinching myself in disbelief. They did such a wonderful job on designing the cover and I can't wait to see the entire book. The release date is Jan 29, 2010. It can be found here



Treasure Cakes book can also be pre-ordered at Amazon, Borders, and Barnes & Noble; just type Treasure Cakes in the search bar at any of these online stores.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until I can get this book in my hands! I just love everything about these patterns from the idea of a cake, to the decorates on the cake and the fact you can fill them with surprises! These can be used for so many things. Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book! I'm hoping someday to get my own done! Keep pinching! k

    ReplyDelete